Local Delivery Terms and Conditions
If you are a local Adelaide resident you may be eligible for our local delivery service. Our local delivery service means we will hand deliver your purchase ourselves.
If you are outside of our delivery range or live interstate and would like to purchase an item that is marked for local residents, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly look into a delivery method for you and sometimes we may even be able to hand deliver too!
Please consider the following:
- Deliveries will take place every Friday between 9 am - 5 pm
- We cannot accept PO Box addresses for our local delivery service
- If you are not home to receive your package we will leave it in a safe place
- If you live in an apartment or building where there is no safe place to leave your parcel should you not be home, it's very helpful if let us know. We are happy to make a special arrangement to deliver your order
If there are any issues or changes to your delivery or if we are unable to leave your package due to extreme weather or unforeseen events, we will notify you via email
- Orders must be placed by 11.59 pm on Thursday to receive on Friday. Any orders placed on a Friday will be delivered the following week
- Deliveries of small, light furniture items (e.g. Side tables, magazine racks, plant stands etc.) will take place every Friday between 9 am - 5 pm and will be left in a safe place if you are not home to receive the item
- For large, heavy furniture items we will require you to be home. We will contact you via email to arrange a day and time that is suitable for you